หน้า: [1]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: สงสัยเรื่อง  (อ่าน 6917 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 ขาจร กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
ใน Photoshop CS2 บน PC มันจะมี
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 12 พ.ย. 2005, 00:24 น. โดย :: kOnXz :: » บันทึกการเข้า
script - graph ครับ

script thai , ANSI , unicode ฯลฯ

น่าจะอย่างนี้ อยา
บันทึกการเข้า

Today you , Tomorrow me.
บันทึกการเข้า

NP Freedom
i am a slow walker, but i never walk backwards.
Abraham lincoln
อ้าว ผู้เชี่ยวชา
บันทึกการเข้า

ทำมาหากินด้วยการเปิดร้านสกรีนเสื้อยืด จ้ะ

If the font is a non-western font (for example, a Japanese or Cyrillic font, or a font that is incorrectly labeled as non-western) Adobe applications will list it near the bottom of the font menu in a separate font list section for fonts of that type.

Some fonts appear grouped at the end of a list (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, or ImageReady)

Issue

Some fonts appear in a second group at the end of a list of fonts (for example, in a sub-menu or a pop-up menu) in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe ImageReady.

Solution: Change each font's WritingScript to Roman.

For each font listed in the second group, change the font's WritingScript line to Roman in the Adobefnt.lst files:

1. If Windows doesn't show you filename extensions, enable it to do so:

a. In Windows Explorer, choose View > Options (Windows 95 or Windows NT) or View > Folder Options (Windows 98), and then click the View tab.

b. Select Show All Files in the Hidden Files section or folder, deselect the option labeled, "Hide MS-DOS File Extensions for File Types that Are Registered" (Windows 95), or "Hide File Extensions for Known Files" (Windows 98 or Windows NT 4.0), and then click OK.

2. Write down the names of the fonts that appear in a separate group at the end of the list.

3. Exit from all applications.

4. Make a backup copy of the Adobefnt.lst file in the System Folder:Application Support:Adobe:TypeSpt folder (Mac OS) or the Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/TypeSpt folder (Windows).

5. Open the original Adobefnt.lst file in a text editor that can save in text-only format (for example, SimpleText, Notepad).

6. Locate a line containing the name of one of the fonts in your list. For example:

FontName:Myriad-Bold

If you can't find the font name, locate the next on your list. Some fonts appear in one Adobefnt.lst file, some fonts appear in the other Adobefnt.lst file, and some fonts appear in both.

7. Edit the WritingScript lines (for example, WritingScript:EastEuropeanRoman) after the FontName line to read,

WritingScript:Roman

If the font has additional styles (for example, italic and bold italic), set the WritingScript line to "Roman" for all styles. If you have a large number of these fonts, you may run the Replace command in your text editor to replace each instance of "EastEuropeanRoman" with "Roman."

8. Repeat steps 6-7 for each font on the list.

9. Save the Adobefnt.lst file in text-only format, making sure to include the .lst extension, and exit from the text editor.

10. Make a back a backup copy of the Adobefnt.lst file in the System Folder:Application Support:Adobe:Fonts folder (Mac OS) or the Program Files/Common Files/AdobeFont folder (Windows).

11. Repeat steps 5-9 for the original Adobefnt.lst file in step 10. After you've changed the WritingScript lines in both Adobefnt.lst files to Roman, all fonts should list together the next time you start InDesign 1.0, Photoshop 5.5, or ImageReady 2.0.

Background information

When an application that uses the Adobe type engine starts, it reads information provided by the font manufacturer and then creates or updates two AdobeFnt.lst files. The Adobe type engine bases the application's lists of fonts on those two files. Recent versions of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, and ImageReady use similar versions of the Adobe type engine. These versions of the type engine list non-roman (that is, foreign-language) fonts after roman fonts, according to the font's WritingScript line in the AdobeFnt.lst file. Previous versions of the type engine (for example, those used by Photoshop 5.0.x and ImageReady 1.0.x) don't use this line and alphabetize all fonts in one list.

The Adobefnt.lst file in the TypeSpt folder contains information about system-level fonts (including those installed by ATM). The Adobefnt.lst file in Adobe's Fonts folder contains information about the fonts located in that folder, such as the CMap folder's Character map files (used for double-byte languages).

If you delete or rename an Adobefnt.lst file because, for example, an application that uses it doesn't list one or more fonts in its font menus, the application will re-create it the next time you start it. Please note, however, that doing this will cause non-roman fonts to again list separately and you will need to re-edit the WritingScript lines if the new Adobefnt.lst file.

ลองค้นหาด้วยคำว่า "Font list" ดูนะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

NP Freedom
Abraham lincoln
อะ
บันทึกการเข้า

ทำมาหากินด้วยการเปิดร้านสกรีนเสื้อยืด จ้ะ
อะ
บันทึกการเข้า

NP Freedom
Abraham lincoln
อ้ายเชี่ยวชา
บันทึกการเข้า

สะพรึบสะพรั่ง ณหน้าและหลัง ณซ้ายและขวา ละหมู่ละหมวด ก็ตรวจก็ตรา ประมวลกะมา สิมากประมาณ
เชื่องช้า ไม่ได้เป็น
บันทึกการเข้า

Today you , Tomorrow me.
ขอบคุณสำหรับ
บันทึกการเข้า
 ลันล้า ครับ (รับหน้า)
บันทึกการเข้า

Today you , Tomorrow me.
ครับ ๆ ยินดีครับ  ยิ้มน่ารัก

(มาช่วยรับอี
บันทึกการเข้า

NP Freedom
Abraham lincoln
หน้า: [1]