หน้า: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: โครง  (อ่าน 20458 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 ขาจร กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
มี
บันทึกการเข้า
T-Tมัน
บันทึกการเข้า

"ความรักนั้น...ง่ายดายกว่าที่คิด...ยากเย็นกว่าที่เห็น"
ย่อของนานา

-คนคนหนึ่งหลงทางเข้าไปในทุ่งห
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
ซื้อ   

เอาของนานานี่
บันทึกการเข้า

:26:ความขี้โ
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
55+ พูดได้ใจมา
บันทึกการเข้า

:26:เคยต
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
The Smartest Teacher
By: A.Orapin Sedhaphak

======================================

It is not unusual to hear the chatter from Classroom A1 of King High School since early morning. There are 29 uniques students waiting for their first class of the day. Some girls are looking at the magazine criticizing their favorite Japanese singers. They are discussing the hair color of those pop singers and how much they want to dye their hair in purple, green, or red if there are no school's regulations. Some are talking about piercing their nose or having their tongue split. Some boys are talking about their favorite footballers and the match they watched last night. The others are sharing about the coolest game online they found on the Internet. None of them seems to worry about their new teacher who is replacing Mr.Tie, their former English teacher.

At 8 o'clock sharp, the classroom's doorknob is turned and at the door stands a tall good-looking man who is probably in his 40's. He looks solemn and arrogant, without a smile on his face. He is wearing thick glasses whick accent his somberness. His hair is dark brown and nicely set. He is wearing a well-pressed black suit and pants with a matching tie. His shoes are brightly polished.

While he is walking in to the classroom with a James Bond bag in his right hand, all the students stop chatting and turn to look at their new teacher stunned. However, he is not affected by those curious eyes gazing at him; instead, he continues walking proudly toward the podium in front of the class and puts his bag down. Then he starts addressing the class.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman," said the new teacher

Hearing how they are addressed, the stucents feel excited since this is the first time they have been greeted in such a formal way by their teacher. They can't wait to hear more.

"My name is Dr.Bright Schwalovski. I'm replacing Mr.Tie from now on. First, allow me to introduce my perfect educational profile. I got my Doctoral degree from the University of Shakespeare. I specialize in TESL, which is Teaching English to the Slow Learners. As a teacher, I'm not your friend. Therefore, I expect all of you to speak to me politely and respectfully. Though you may call my first name, you have to end your sentence with 'Sir'. Is that clear?"

"Yes," responded the whole class.

"Don't you hear me? I said you must not forget to end your sentence with 'Sir'. "

"Yes, sir."

"Now let us begin our first chapter. Today I will give you a lecture on the reading techniques. When I was doing my doctoral degree, my dissertation was on this topic. So, all of you are very lucky to have me as your teacher."

Meanwhile, Smartie, the top student in the class, is whispering something to his friend, Keen.

"Mister, when I'm talking, you must have your full concentration on me. Do you know that I spare my very precious time to share my experise with you? You must be very silly to lose a second of my word."

For the whole period of 45 minutes, nobody moves or dares to do anything except trying to keep their eyes at the lecturer. At the end of the period, Dr.Bright allows the students to ask him some questions.

"Mr.Bright, can I express my comment, sir?" said Smartie.

"Who are you to tell me what you think? And by the way, you must call me Dr.Bright, not Mr.Bright. That's very rude."

"I'm sorry, sir. I read a book on reading before I came to class and I came across one term which I didn't really understand. I'm sure you are the right person to help me out...er...sir."

"You are right. No one knows about the reading much more than I do. Yes, Mr.Smartie, what's that term?"

"It's written like this : R/E/A/D/I/N/G , sir. The author of the book mentioned that it's one of the reading techniques. What does that mean, sir?"

Looking at what Smartie wrote on the board, Dr.Bright thinking and retrieving all the information stored in his brain. One minute passed, 2 minutes, 3, 4, ....5. He still can't figure out what that term means. Realizing that all the students are waiting for his reply, he turns to them with his usual confident look and said, "Mr.Smartie, I don't think this term does exist in the reading field. The book you read is not a very good one. I suggest you throw that book away. I'm sure the editor of that book didn't do a very good job in proofreading and editing. This must definitely be a typing error."

"Oh! That's it," reacted Smartie with a smile. He now really believes that Dr.Bright is the one who can help him with all his doubts. Since Smartie is the smartest boy in the class, everyone also agrees with Smartie's response. Everyone except Dunne who has been thinking all along though he is not the top ten students in the class.

Dunne puts up his hand and stands up. "Dr.Bright, I think it might be possible that this term means something. I think this is not a tying error, sir."

"Who are you to tell me that I'm wrong? If you know the answer, why don't you tell us?" shouted Dr.Bright.

"Is it possible that this term means...er...Reading Between the Lines, sir?"

"Wow!!!" Everyone said in unison and all the students gave the loudest applause to Dunne.

Dr.Bright puts all the books in to his bag and walks out quickly in rage and shame.

Back in his home, Dr.Bright is trying to recall his feeling at the end of the morning period. This is the first time that he has been made fun of in front of the people whome he sees as inferiors. Then he is recalling the term Smartie brought up in class. For no specific reasons, he bursts in to and endless laughter. He laughs until tears are falling down from his eyes and his stomach hurts. He now realizes that he has never laughed this much for centuries or since he pursed his experise.

=========================================

เมื่อยมืออะ  ฮือๆ~ ใช้เวลาพิมพ์ตั้ง 20 นาที
บันทึกการเข้า
 :07:อัง
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
ถึงจะเป็นภาษาอัง
บันทึกการเข้า
 :05:ถึงง่าย
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
ขี้เ